EuroNanoForum 2017, 23rd June 2017
Sensors and biosensors
research and development of sorbents of radionuclides for nuclear -power engineering and environmental rehabilitation
sorbents of radionuclides, development and production of sorbents of radionuclides
ADItech Technology Corporation (www.aditechcorp.com) is a non-profit private entity promoted by the government of Navarre region (Norht of Spain) and the regional R&D centers with the main purpouse of significantly increasing efficiency and involvement into European initiatives through the promotion of the technological excellence of its members. The scope of ADItech is fully European and international, having a permanent European Programmes & Partnerships Office in Brussels.
The main functions of ADItech are:
1) Lead actions and coordinate European proposals to facilitate the access of inovation Navarra agents in cooperation with European funding.
2) To become a proactive agent in the interaction with the actors and lobbies in Brussels for the obtaining of European funds.
3) To foster cohesion and cooperation among universities, technological and research centers and companies in the region for their internationalization.
4) Promote technological excellence among its members.
5) Promote the ADItech Chair with the Public University of Navarra.
6) To coordinate the so-called regional tractors projects that using funds from the region are the germ of future European proposals, always through the leadership of regional industries.
As examples of ADItech participation we highlight some of the most recent projects where our entity is directly involved:
- Coordination and management of the Net Market Fluidics EU project (netmarketfluidics.eu/). Net Market Fluidics is a market approach project for tackling the bottlenecks preventing the deployment of micro and nanofluidics in Europe. Fluidics are characterized by a broad number of research groups and enterprises developing knowledge and technology for many diverse application fields. The project has implemented an interactive online Market Place.
- We also participate in INKREASE - Innovation and Knowledge for REgional Actions and Systems(www.interregeurope.eu/INKREASE/) This project aims at mainstreaming, into the different regional strategies of partners, policies and tools to increase the capacities of the various innovation ecosystems, reinforce the collaboration between research and business communities and exploit the economic valorization processes of research results.
- Moreover, we work on the creation of a Digital Innovation Hub mainly focused on Cyber-physical Systems in Navarra Region through the project NAVARDMI-HUB of the I4MS (i4ms.eu/), initiative promoted by the EC to support the European leadership in manufacturing by the adoption of ICT technologies
For further details to collaborate in the area of Biomedicine & Health, please contact ADItech representative:
Ph.D. Sara Manzano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Environment and water
Healthcare and medicine
Metal and wood material and processes
Applied research in the whole plastic value chain
AIMPLAS, Technological Institute of Plastics located in Valencia, is a private, non-profit Association with more than 500 associated companies created in 1990. AIMPLAS’ fields of work are related to technological research and development on plastic materials & products, its transformation processes and their recyclability and sustainability. AIMPLAS intends to generate new knowledge and technologies that can be transferred to companies in order to help them to increase their effectiveness and competitiveness.
AIMPLAS has a broad expertise in the field of nanocomposites, gained during the last years in the frame of EU projects. Nowadays, AIMPLAS is involved in more than 25 European projects and has participated in more than 75 projects in FP5, FP6, FP7, LIFE+, CIP-EcoInnovation EU Programmes, among others, coordinating 25 of them. At National and Regional levels AIMPLAS participates in around 100 projects yearly.
AIMPLAS has state-of-the-art 8500 m2 facilities, including thermoplastics and thermoset pilot plants, analysis and testing laboratories (physical-mechanical, chemical, packaging, automotive and construction) and training areas.
AIMPLAS is member of several networks and associations at national and EU level, such as AESICOM, ASOBIOCOM, iMAUT or ECP4 and participates in AEN/CTN 53 and AEN/CTN 168 national standardisation committees and at international level in in ISO/TC61: Plastics.
Healthcare and medicine
a consulting company for research, development and innovation projects
AMIRES is a consulting company for research, development and innovation projects. Our activities focus on the following three main domains, especially in three strategic fields: Energy Efficiency, Photonics, and Regenerative Medicine and Medical Devices: Project Management, Business innovation, and Technolgy scouting.
AMIRES is a consulting company for research, development and innovation projects. Our main strength is the creation of new international sustainable partnerships within innovation focused value chains. Our developed projects remain the main enablers for our industrial clients and their growth and provide the important opportunities for R&D community. We are specialized in creation of consortia of partners with common aim for product or service innovation with significant potential for know-how commercialization. Unique and profound knowledge of the European public funding environment (e.g. the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020, 7th Framework Programme EU for research and technological development) as well as broad network of market key-players contribute to the high quality of entrusted projects. We follow projects from their initiation and planning, through negotiation, execution and management to the final stage, where exploitation of a new technologies, products or services is facilitated.
Moreover, AMIRES has developed and offers its clients two products:
- AMIplexus - H2020 cooperation visualization tool, an essential for H2020 project coordinators, innovation project managers, group leaders, technology scouts, advisers and coaches. It uses big data visualization for a competitive edge in development of innovation collaborative projects and provides a fundamental overview of any type of technology of application field, including key movers and their relation.s www.amiplexus.eu
- EffiBUILDING - a database which provides a constantly updated overview and benchmark for companies and research organizations from the energy efficiency field. www.effibuilding.eu
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
Applied Materials is the global leader in precision materials engineering solutions and provides manufacturing equipment, services and software to the electronics, flexible electronics, flat panel display, photovoltaics, packaging and related industries. Applied Materials invests over 1.3B€ in R&D per annum to develop new products and technologies in the following areas:
1.Silicon systems: We are a global leader in precision materials engineering for the manufacture of advanced semiconductors.
2.Global services: We offer automation software, consulting and equipment services to improve the performance and productivity of our customers' equipment and fab operations.
3.Display: We are the world’s leading manufacturer of display equipment, helping to make thinner, lighter and higher resolution flat panel and mobile displays.
4.Coatings: innovation leader in roll to roll technology and equipment design for large scale production, easy operation and low maintenance of packaging, flexible electronics, security and other applications.
5.Energy and environmental solutions: We are a leading equipment provider to the solar photovoltaic (PV) industry and also provide other solutions to the energy industry in general.