The programme of this year's Annual Conference includes a wide range of activities:
- Opening and closing plenary sessions
- Master classes – to hear the latest from high profile experts and thought leaders
- Workshops – to delve deeper into key issues and strategies
- Case studies – to hear how other organisations are responding to the same challenges
- How-to sessions – to develop the skills to succeed in your role in the Network
- Matchmaking – a space to network, share company profiles and ideas
- Working meetings – time and space for Network partners to get down to work on specific issues
- National meetings – National consortia can take advantage of the rooms available at the venue to organise their own meetings on Wednesday 22 November
Ready to go?
Use the hashtag #EEN17 to tweet about the conference!
Download the FINAL DETAILED conference programme with speakers as pdf here.