The programme of this year's Enterprise Europe Network Annual Conference includes a wide range of activities. Click HERE to download the detailed programme.
- Opening and closing plenary sessions – featuring inspiring key note speakers
- Workshops – to work together building a Network which can address the future needs of SMEs
- Matchmaking – a space to network, share company profiles and ideas throughout the conference, (every day, including on 23 October).
- Working meetings – time and space for Network partners to get down to work on specific issues (21 and 23 October)
- National meetings – National consortia can take advantage of the rooms available at the venue to organise their own meetings (21 and 23 October)
Note: B2B continues on the 3rd day. DG GROW/EASME staff will also be available for networking on 23 October.
A detailed programme will be available in advance of the conference.
Ready to go? Use the hashtag #EEN19 to tweet about the conference!