Breaking into new markets and making contact with the right buyers in the right organisations can be a difficult and a time consuming process. EENGINEX simplifies this process by bridging the gap between buyer and supplier. This event format offers you a unique opportunity to engage in a series of pre-arranged, face-to-face sales meetings with senior buyers from throughout Ireland and the EU.
EENGINEX is being run over two days at the new, state of the art Combilift factory complex in Monaghan, where you will be given an opportunity to participate in a series of talks and factory tours, before engaging in pre-arranged meetings with a variety of senior engineering buyers from throughout Ireland and the EU.
It is expected that in excess of 30 engineering buyers, and 150 supplier companies, will attend the event, and we would be delighted if you could join us for what promises to be an unrivalled opportunity to grow your business.
EENGINEX is targeted at participants from the following industries:
- Grow Your Sales
- Initiate contacts for commercial, technology or R&D co-operation
- Develop your business network
- Share your experience, knowledge and expertise with participating companies
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas
- Keep an eye on market trends and identify technology innovations
- Applying the Principles of Lean Manufacturing to Engineering
- Readying Your Business for Brexit
- Combilift – Training Case Study
- Combilift Factory Tours
EENGINEX is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts through pre-arranged meetings.
How does it work?
- Register online & provide details on what you expect to get from the meetings.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with buyers and other participants of interest.
- Before the event, you will receive your personal individual meeting schedule.