HOW IT WORKS
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 25 minutes are usually enough to build connections, then the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1. Online registration
Register online and submit your own cooperation profile. In your profile you can state what kind of technology/product/expertise you are offering, what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you would like to discuss with potential collaboration partners. All cooperation profiles will be published online and will be for everyone to see. You can change your profile any time.
2. Promotion of published profiles
All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of the event. Furthermore, all participants of the event will view your cooperation profile. High quality profiles are visited about 50 to 150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER the event so take your time to include your information as this increases your chances of successful meetings.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
You will be informed by email when you can start booking bilateral meetings. Check which cooperation profiles are most promising. Intelligent search options allow a quick identification of the most suitable participants/cooperation profiles. Within a few minutes you should be able to identify future potential business partners.
Booking of bilateral meetings
Once you have found the most promising business partners you can select them for bilateral meetings. You can add further meetings any time but please be aware that the bookings are managed on the principle "first come - first served". You can book meetings BUT you can also be booked for bilateral talks by other participants!
Your personal meeting schedule
A few days before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore you can constantly check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet.
Ask the expert
Do you have questions for the policy representatives and technical speakers/experts/specialists for the policy event. Please let us know and we’ll convey your message.
4. At the event
At the registration desk, you will receive an updated version of your meeting schedule including last minute bookings. Your personal meeting schedule lists in chronological order for each meeting the
• names of your conversation partners
• number of table for each meeting
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.
5. After the event
Individual assistance in the further development of first business contacts thanks to two post event surveys: one month and within 3-6 months after the event.
6. Additional benefits
We will work to ensure that you will enjoy your experience at the matchmaking events and we would like you to share your success stories with us!
The most committed and open participants will be granted a special treatment – opportunity to advertise the company, expand business network and receive relevant information.
- We will help you to advertise the name of your company and services by means of publication of “BBB – Success Stories” online. The name of your company will be mentioned several times on the BBB website as well as social media platforms.
- We will help you to expand your network and meet organisations supporting SMEs by means of invitation to a relevant event for a “Business Beyond Borders Ceremony” (e.g. EEN Annual event, the EPE - European Parliament of Enterprises, the SME Academy, etc.).
- We will keep you informed regarding relevant EU initiatives which can support you in expanding your business internationally.